12.07.2016

I pass through time tunnel


I pass through time tunnel

 

(…)

(after several years…)

 

I have passed the time tunnel in present, again

(my own or everyone’s)

From a point toward a circle,

According to Thou…

And (in) Now,

I do not to Know

(at) the End

Of thus old Tunnel.

 

If it was that the circle was me,

Or I was a simple point…

Of Beeing…

 

If I was a Thing rather a Nothing,

Thou know in present

Better of me

If it was good

Or worst…

Of Things

 

Simply I know

That I did not see

Thus “Riches heures of Duc de Berry”.

 

If it was not

In possible of Worlds,

According to Thou

The only Mine.

 

And in this way (our Tunnel)

Thou had resolved

All of our problems

In anyway

According to our brothers and sisters

Of “Via Negativa”

In the middle-shineless of Middle Age…

 

12 Tammuz 2016

 

 

 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder